Sunday, January 12, 2014

Up Invitations

Mike helped me work on invitations for New Beginnings.  We are having an 'Up' theme.  The words are printed on the back of the house. We are going to have a small hole punch through the chimney to tie a balloon through.  On Tuesday my beehives are going to help me cut out the houses, tie the balloons and deliver the invitations.
Can you believe Jorja will be going into the Young Women program this year?  Kind of freaking me out!

My dad and Max came over tonight to watch The General with us. (Silent Buster Keaton film)  Maysen has been wanting to watch this for awhile.  She loved this movie when she was little.  We found a brilliant way to keep my dad awake through the movie.  He was in charge of the narration.  Worked like a charm!  The kids all liked it.  Even Stockton. Fun night.

No comments: