Friday, January 10, 2014

Test Drive

I have been team teaching Preston's computer class.  The other lady told me they were able to hire a computer teacher, so we wouldn't need to teach anymore.  Hooray!  I got a message this morning that they didn't hire a teacher after all and we would need to teach today.  Yikes. I couldn't remember what time the class on Friday was.  My guess was 12:00.  We teach Thursday one month and then Friday the next month. Both classes are at different times.  This is because the kids rotate between their Chinese and English classes.  Chinese is their first class one month, then the next month English is first.  We switch the computer days so that we will always be with our child.  Don't know if that is hard to understand . . . . Anyway, I never got an answer, so I showed up at 12:00.  I was WAY off.  On Friday the class is at 10:15.  At that time I was at the violin store.  She came home with a broken violin. The bridge was completely off.  I thought for sure that someone had gotten into the violin cases and messed with them.  The lady at the store told me that it is entirely possible that the bridge fell off on his own.  Bizarre.  That has never happened in all the years we have had violins.  Maybe Gabriel was more gentle when he would tune the violin for the older kids?

Mike went and test drove a motorhome today.  He is getting pretty serious about it.  Spreadsheets and everything.  He likes to talk about it all the time.  I find it as interesting as the next person, but there comes a point when I just need to go to bed.

No comments: