Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mike's Present

Mike gave me a really fancy birthday present for my 40th birthday. The Disney cruise.  Loved it.  Mike will be turning 40 himself in May. He has his own ideas for a fancy present.  Oh boy.  He really, really, really, wants a motorhome.  He has been looking at them for awhile now.  We are also planning on remodeling our kitchen.  When we met with the builder over the different options Mike had to decide if he wanted to do a bigger project or just the kitchen and get a motorhome. Looks like the motorhome won.  Mike and I went and looked at some today.  They seem very cold to me.  Okay, there was no heat and my toes were frozen!

I met Matt & Sam up at Sherry's house so she could do Anne's handprints.  Anne did not like it at all. She'll love it later.  I was talking to Sherry about the motorhome.  Sherry said that would be her worst nightmare.  Then she would be forced to go camping.  She said we should look into doing a motorhome timeshare.  I talked to Mike about it.  He said that would be his worst nightmare.  Having a timeshare.  He wants to go when he wants to go.  Plus, when our kitchen is torn up, we could use the motorhome.  That is just plain logic.

I signed up for my horribly hard exercise class again.  It starts next Saturday.  I will be going EARLY Monday and Wednesday.  Good thing I am a morning person.

No comments: