Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ice Skating

I spent a lot of the day worrying about New Beginnings.  I'm not sure how much I accomplished.  I am so thankful to have Jacqui as one of my advisors.  I rely on her so much!  Especially when it comes to things like this.  We had a combined activity tonight.  Ice skating.  I was glad I wasn't in charge this year, although it is a pretty easy activity to be in charge of.  I have a new beehive moving in.  I met her tonight.  Her name is Hadley-Kate.  She also has an older sister that is Maysen's age. Her name is Mallory.  I sure hope Maysen & Mallory's personalities click.  It would be so nice for Maysen to have a friend!

Stockton worked a little bit on birthday invitations.  He did it all himself and they turned out so good!  I am so glad I didn't make them. I would have stressed and worried and come up with something half as good as he did.  Stockton has decided to do a jumping party at the trampoline arena.  He did that for his twelth birthday as well.  It will be a little different though.  We were able to get them to leave the place open for an extra hour.  It will just be his party in the place.  They will jump from 11:00 until midnight.  I hope I can stay awake that long! It should be fun though.  He is planning on inviting the deacons and a few of the brand new teachers.  Steve and Shannon's family will be there too.  They are driving two different cars to help me transport the kids.  We decided to meet at our house at 9:30 for cake.  Then between Steve, Shannon, Mike, my dad and I we will be able to get them there and back.  I didn't want the parents to have to drive all the way down there at midnight.  Hope he has a great time!

No comments: