Monday, January 27, 2014

Abby, Not Abbs

I had a wonderful day today!  I called and asked Ange if I could take Abby to the store.  Preston had Abby's name for Christmas and I hadn't gotten around to getting her anything.  I thought she would love to go to the Disney Store at City Creek.  We had the best time!  She was so cute looking at everything.  I told her she could pick out her own present.  She knew exactly what she wanted the moment she saw it. She picked out a Rapunzel box.  It kind of looks like a thin lunch box. Inside is a lot of art supplies.  Crayons, markers, paint, scissors.... everything has Rapunzel's picture on it.  She loves it!  It is so cute watching her carry the case around.
Abby
 Abby with her present
 You can see me in the mirror, but isn't Abby adorable?
Abby kept telling me that her name is Abby, not Abbs.  I told her she has a lot of names.  Abby, Abbs, Abber Dabbers, Abigail.  She just laughed.  So adorable!!!

I checked Jorja and Preston out early from school.  We then went and picked up Stockton then Maysen.  We drove to Mike's work and picked him up.  Next stop was Hale Center Theater.  We watched The Foreigner.  It was so funny!  All the kids loved it!  I'm not sure how much Preston understood, but it was so much fun.  Stockton liked how the actors never started singing.  I told him that was because this wasn't a musical.  Anyway, it was awesome and the actors were incredible!

I had told Jorja she could pick the place to eat.  She decided on Iceburg. Jorja started to not feel well, so she didn't end up eating much.  She was feeling better than the guy at the table next to us.  Paramedics came in, ran some tests and took him out on a stretcher.  I guess he started getting lightheaded as he was driving, so he stopped and called for help.  Hope he's okay.

No comments: