Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

I was sick today.  Way to start out the new year!  I woke up at 5:00 on the dot.  I really wish I could sleep in some days.  I tried to sleep for awhile but gave up.  My back was killing me!  I have been taking vitamins to help with my back pain for most of the year.  I forgot to bring them on the trip.  I don't know if my pain was because of not taking the vitamins or sleeping on a soft mattress.  Probably a little of both.  Probably hurt more because I wasn't feeling well anyway, and I am not as used to the pain as I have been in the past.  Anyway, I didn't have anything to do, so I played the 3DS until everyone else woke up. Mike made donuts and crepes for breakfast.  The kids were happy with that!  We spent most of the day playing more games.  One of the games was Witness Protection.  It is kind of like hide-and-seek mixed with Mafia.  I liked it, but you need a lot of people to play.  The kids only had two games in them.  Shannon, Erica and I went on a walk.  I felt worse and worse throughout the day.  I'm pretty sure a lot of it was because I ate so horribly last night.  I haven't had pop in a LONG time.  I also ate a ton of chips and salsa, another thing I rarely do.  Anyway, around 6:00 (at night) I was ready to go.  I went to bed as soon as I got home. It was a long day.  Really fun though, wish I could have enjoyed it more.

No comments: