Monday, December 16, 2013

With the Furniture

I love this room!  I am so excited for the girls to sleep in this magical place every night.  Jorja said the stars were still glowing when she woke up in the morning.  I don't know if it will be like that every night, the lights were on for a long time before bed last night.  Showing family the room, playing in the room, moving furniture....
Jorja
Jorja has now named all of her frogs.  I don't think Maysen has named her dragons yet.
Riko
 Cricket
 Moss
 Lily
 Clover
 Flip
 Jorja, Jazzie & Olivia
 Padz
 Chelsea
Jorja wanted a big frog named Chelsea.  She picked the frog by the Chinese symbol 'love' because she loved Chelsea for painting her room full of frogs.  Sweet.

We had a family party tonight at the This is the Place park.  The food was yummy.  Carolers came.  Ashley Romrell was one of them.  She sounded beautiful!  I was so tired, I didn't even walk around the park.  I didn't take an armband, so at least they didn't have to pay for me.  I wish I would have had more energy to take Preston around.  He probably would have liked that.  I did play Telestration with the kids for awhile.  They love that game.
Stephanie and Preston
 Preston and Jorja
 Mike and Maysen

No comments: