Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This and That

Jorja had her choir performance tonight.  She did great!  It reminded me of something I never wrote about.  Jazzie's mom was going to pick up the girls after choir practice last week.  I was at therapy with Maysen.  As we were leaving Mrs. Beninati called me and let me know she was with Jazzie and Jorja.  They couldn't get ahold of Jazzie's mom. I was 20 minutes away.  I called my dad and he went to pick them up. Jazzie's mom showed up a few minutes before my dad.  Her cell phone had died and for some reason she was thinking that she needed to pick them up an hour later.  She was so embarrassed!  I was glad to have kind teachers like Mrs. Beninati looking out for them and glad I could call my dad for things like this.  Something I never was able to experience in Georgia!

I was going through Mike's phone looking for pictures.  I found a few that I liked of events I have already blogged about.  I thought I would just stick them here.
Scoop, Stockton, Preston
 Stockton & Preston
For some reason Stockton is wearing shorts.  In December.  In Utah.
 Weston, Preston, Stockton, Maysen, Jorja
 Random Gingerbread Houses
 Jorja, Aimee and Preston

No comments: