Friday, December 13, 2013

Skiing Take Two

Jorja and Preston had their ski school again today.  It went better than last time.  Mike took Jorja last night and got her new snowboarding boots.  He also picked up new skis for Preston.  The bus company called me yesterday and set everything up.  Luckily the rental place had one more set of skis Preston's size left.  Preston loved his class.  Jorja said she was a little scared, and she might want to move down one level. Both of their equipment came home, even though the bus broke down. All the kids had to squeeze into one bus.  But now they are home, safe and sound.

We had our ward Christmas party today.  It was a Christmas Around the World party.  There were different booths set up when you could learn how Christmas was celebrated other places.  Plus, lots of yummy samples of food to eat.  I was asked to bring a dessert, so I brought Stockton's favorite.  Brownie cake.  That is his name for it.  I have been making six gingerbread houses everyday, but today I didn't make my goal.  Actually they aren't all gingerbread.  One day I made chocolate chip houses, one day sugar cookie, one day gingerbread.  I still want to make snicker doodle.  Hopefully I'll be ready for Sunday!

No comments: