Saturday, December 28, 2013

Home Again

Now we are home.  We had three flights to get here.  It wasn’t so bad.  The weather was fine and the delays were minimal.  The kids did really well.  My dad met us at baggage claim.  When we got home our porch was filled to the brim!  We had a few neighbor gifts, but most of the things were for Stockton’s Eagle Project.  We also had four packages that were supposed to be delivered to our neighbor.  Oh boy.  Someone probably missed Christmas.  I took three of them to their house tonight, but no one was home.  I left them on their porch.  When I got home I found another package from them.
 Preston & Jorja
Stockton and Mike spent the rest of the day finishing up Stockton’s Eagle Project.  They went shopping for new toys for the nursery.  Now all Stockton needs is to get a few signatures tomorrow and he is done!  Hooray!
Stockton buying nursery toys for his Eagle Project

No comments: