Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Girls' Room Day 30 - FINISHED!!!

My mermaid costume came today.  Crazy fast since I just ordered it yesterday.  I'm going to be a mermaid on Pirate night.  Rachel and her girls talked me into it.  Chelsea was so excited when the costume came. She took a picture of me in it.  I need to get a shirt so I don't freak my kids out....although it is just like wearing a swim suit on top.  As far as mermaid costumes go, it is pretty modest.  Rachel, I meant to send this picture to you to show Marie and Mina  . . . but it has been crazy busy around here!
Stephanie the mermaid
The most exciting thing today is - Chelsea is finished!!!  Isn't it incredible what Chelsea can create in thirty days?  I am so happy with the room.  I'm happy that Chelsea was brave enough to stay with us, even though she didn't know us at the time.  She sure knows us now! We love her!!!  I'm also thankful that Chelsea was willing to drive down from Idaho to create this masterpiece for us.  Love, love, love it! Here are a lot of pictures of the room.  Beautiful!
 Chelsea
We had a YM/YW combined activity today.  We went down to the Assembly Hall by the Salt Lake Temple to listen to Katie and Analise sing.  The bonus for us is my nephew Michael is in the same group, so we were able to listen to him.  He even had a solo!  My girls were pretty impressed with him.
This is the last frog Chelsea painted.  How fun to get one more in before she left.  Perfect.

No comments: