Monday, December 9, 2013

Girls' Room Day 28

Chelsea added bushes to the dragon mountain.  I love it!  I love how she has the green bush wrap around to the closet.  So beautiful!
I asked Chelsea to put the Chinese characters randomly in Jorja's mural.  So fun!
 Fu - luck
 Chao Zhi Ya - Jorja
I also asked Chelsea to hide the girls' names in the mural.
 Peng You - Friends
 Ai - Love
 Qing Wa - Frog
Chelsea was asking Mike and I how we would like the logs painted.  She was wondering if we wanted the log more brown or more green.  I started telling Chelsea about our Gospel Doctrine lesson.  Sister Perry was talking about how they made decisions in their marriage.  Who ever cares most gets the final say.  Mike said, "I think we all agree that Chelsea cares most."  It was so funny!
 Ai - love

No comments: