Monday, November 25, 2013

Slowing Down and Speeding Up

It is always exciting the closer we get to a vacation.  The kids only have two days of school, so this will be an easy week.  While it will be super easy for the kids, this is going to be one of the busiest for Mike.  Funny that some of us are slowing down and he is speeding up.

I went down and saw Sam and Anne in the hospital today.  Anne is just as cute as she was last time.  I held her while Sam took a shower.  I even got to change her diaper.  It has been a long time since I was able to change a newborns diaper.  Brand new with little bird legs.  I love it!

My dad took Jorja to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 today. He has already seen it, but that is the movie Jorja really wanted to see. She was so happy when they got home.  He took her to Cold Stone after. They got their ice cream for free.  She was thrilled.  They had already started eating their ice cream and were about to pay.  The credit card machine stopped working and my dad didn't have any cash, so they let them have the ice cream for free.  Jorja was thrilled about that.  Before my dad left he made milkshakes for the other kids.  I did not let Jorja have a milkshake.  She was okay with that.

Mike and I went to a meeting about Jorja and Preston's ski classes. They start next Friday.  I'm excited for them.  They will be picked up from school on Friday and go to Snowboard.  They will have a two hour class.  Jorja is going to snowboard and Preston is going to ski.  You have to be 7 before the first class, so Preston barely makes it.  I hope they love it!

Mike helped me make 9 more gingerbread houses.  I already had them baked, he helped me put them together.  I will be having gingerbread factory with my Beehives tomorrow.  It's going to be great!

No comments: