Saturday, November 30, 2013

Second Thanksgiving

First off, Maysen met her NaNoWriMo goal of writing 50,000 words in November.  Crazy.
John and Cassie had a bad morning.  They got their car broken into.  It was parked in my dad's driveway.  Cassie's purse was in it and the thieves had a grand time spending their money.  The guy at the tire store called the credit card company and said he suspected fraud.  A couple tried to spend $1,000 there.  They looked like they were on drugs, but the girl looked an awful lot like Cassie.  The couple left to get lunch. The police were waiting when they came back.  Cassie happened to be near by and in her words, "ran her mouth" at the thieves.  The police had to let them go because they didn't have 'proof'.  Even though they were caught red-handed.  It was different people who picked up the order.  So they, technically, didn't use Cassie's card.  Annoying! Anyway, John and Cassie will probably have to deal with that for a long time!

I went and picked up John, Mallory and Trevor while Cassie was busy trying to deal with that mess.  We went to the graveyard with Matt and Sam.  It was Anne's first time at Mom's grave.  It was a little cold, but not bad.
Mallory dancing on her grandma's grave
 John & Trevor
Mallory, John & Trevor 
 Mallory, John & Trevor, Sam, Matt & Anne
 Mallory
 Matt & Anne, Mallory, John & Trevor, Sam
 Sam, Anne & Matt
Sam's mom wanted them to send a family picture.  I think she wanted one by a tree.  She is making a calendar for her family . . . I think.  Here are some pictures we took.  Most of them look the same, but isn't Anne adorable?  How can I pick just one?
Sam, Anne & Matt
Today was the first day my kids got to see and hold Anne.  (Except Stockton who was lucky enough to see her the day she was born.)  They are in love with this little princess!  I got pictures of everyone but Maysen.  I couldn't find my camera when she had Anne.
Anne & Jorja
 Preston & Anne
 Stockton & Anne
 Matt, Anne and Anne's grandpa
I guess I was so focused on Anne that I didn't get pictures of anyone else.  Dinner was yummy.  Bubs and his family was there.  I played Dominion with Matt, John and Mike.  I won.  Awesome that I won John both games I played.  Yep, I'm proud about that fact.

No comments: