Sunday, November 10, 2013

Preston is SEVEN!

I love this boy!  I love him, I love him, I love him!  Even though it took him a LONG time to come to our family, I'm glad we were able to get him!  He is so sweet, adorable and precious.  I am so lucky!
Stephanie and Preston
 Mike and Preston
 These two look mischievous!
Preston was so excited for his birthday, he dressed himself!  Oh boy. Sorry Preston, you are not going to church like that!  I'll let you keep your sweater, but those shorts have got to go!
Preston doesn't understand why I am laughing at him.
 Preston ~ 7 years old
 Preston's loot
 Jorja gave Preston Stick Dog 2
 Ice cream twix from Maysen
 We gave Preston a quad for his birthday.
 Preston looking at his name.
 He loved it!
We are going to start reading the Book of Mormon again in a few days. Once we get to the end of Daniel.  It will be nice to take a break from the Old Testament.  Sure makes you appreciate the Book of Mormon!
Jorja had a look of total shock on her face.  Now she is the only one without a quad.  She doesn't like that at all!  I'll have to go let her pick one out sometime.  Preston and Jorja did get matching Webkinz Chinese Dragons for their birthdays.  Preston named his dragon Long. I can't pronounce it right, but it is the Chinese word for Dragon.
 Jorja with Luck & Preston with Long
 Preston
 Stockton gave Preston bite size Snickers for his birthday.
Preston really wanted Pokemon X for his DS.  By the time he had asked I already had a ton of presents for him.  That boy is sure spoiled!
Preston with Pokemon X.
 Preston just opened his scooter.  He loves it!
 Preston's new scooter
Preston wanted a Minecraft cake.  This is what Mike, Jorja and I came up with.  (With help from the Internet.)
Preston's 7th birthday cake
 Preston
 Stockton eating random cake pieces we cast aside.
We took the cake over to Steve and Shannon's.  It is also Erica's 17th birthday.  We had crepes and eggs for dinner.  It was delicious!  Erica had a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.  Yum!
Preston blowing out candles.
 Preston always likes to joke.  Here he is holding up 8 fingers.
 I finally convinced him to hold up 7.
I should have gotten a picture of Preston and Erica together.  Whoops.

Happy birthday Preston!  We love you!

No comments: