Friday, November 29, 2013

In the Mail

Maysen received the hard copy of her license today.  Wow!  It is weird because the license is printed portrait style.  Maybe that is how they print the 'under 21' licenses now.  Odd.
Maysen opening her license and humoring her mom.
 Maysen with her license.
So, today I accidentally backed into a car.  Cassie and I were going out to Kneaders.  The car was directly behind my dad's driveway.  You would think I would have seen it, but it was completely in my blind spot. Weird.  It took us awhile to find whose car it was, but we were able to find them and they were nice about it.  There is not much damage, but dang!  I have only been in one car accident where I hit another vehicle and it was my fault.  I was in high school and driving without my glasses.  Bad idea.  Anyway, the most annoying thing is now I can't tease Mike completely about driving the golf cart into the house.  I mean, I still can - because it was a GOLF CART into the HOUSE!  Mine was just a normal boring accident, but it would have been more fun to tease him if I hadn't gotten into my own accident the next day.

In other news, I won John and Matt in Dominion.  John was not amused.  Especially since he could have won the game but made one mistake.  I needed five different things to go right for me to win.....and they did!  Happy me!

No comments: