Thursday, November 21, 2013

Girls' Room Day 21

Jorja was sick today.  Poor girl.  I'm glad she wasn't sick yesterday, she would have been devastated!  She was just a tad sick, but her biggest problem was she had a headache.  That made her nervous to go to school, especially since she had a migraine last year.  Luckily she hasn't had one sense.  Jorja was so worried about her book report.  It is due tomorrow.  She begged me to go and pick up a paper for her.  I did. Jorja had a substitute in her English class today.  So I guess if she had to miss a day, today was a good one for her to do it.

I took Maysen today to Brittany's school.  Brittany is learning how to do laser hair removal.  I had her do one session on Maysen's armpits. Maysen was a good sport, but was not thrilled that I was making her do this.  She'll thank me later!  Well, I'm not sure about that.  I think we will get three treatments before Brittany graduates, but I'm pretty sure six are needed to get the full effect.  Oh well, it's got to help a bit!

Chelsea went home today.  She painted most of the morning and the afternoon before she took off.  I love the big orange flower she painted. Jorja's favorite color is orange.  So pretty!
Jorja's wall
 Maysen & Jorja's wall
I love how Chelsea tied the two walls together.  So far this rock is the only connecting point.  I can't wait so see how she does it with the rest of the wall!  I can't even imagine!  So glad she can.

No comments: