Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Girls' Room Day 15

Wow.  Chelsea is just amazing.  I love, love, love the way the girls' room is turning out!  Incredible!  Chelsea finished the ceiling.  I am so glad we added that!  It was kind of a last minute, 'oh, and by the way, how about the ceiling?'.  Chelsea said she had never painted a ceiling before. So beautiful!  The stars and moon glow-in-the-dark.  When the lights go off - wow.  I tried to get a picture with the lights off, but couldn't get a good one.  The girls also have mirror closet doors.  When the lights go off, those closet doors make it seem like there are even more stars.  It is so amazing!
I thought the waterfall was finished and beautiful before.  Chelsea added more to it.  Now the waterfall is moving instead of looking like a pond.  Both are beautiful.  I love what she did.  Love it, love it, love it!
Chelsea worked on the mountain over here.  It was funny because Preston was watching her paint.  He said, "How do you make those trees so fast?"
This is what Maysen's corner of the room is looking like.  Chelsea is constantly exceeding my expectations.  Wow.
Stockton had a busy night tonight.  He met with a lot of the boys to work on Harrison & Johnny's eagle project.  After, Maysen and I met him for our combined activity.  We did yard clean-up.  Stockton and I were in the same group.  We got to work on the Bishop's yard.  He was a little embarrassed.  He hasn't been able to do any yard work because this summer he fell and hurt his shoulder.  He needed surgery and his arm has been in a sling for a long time!  After the clean-up, the deacons had a basketball practice.  Stockton had no desire to go to that.  I had no desire to make him.

No comments: