Friday, November 1, 2013

Girls' Room Day 12

Maysen's wall got more mountains and a new dragon.  When you look at the dragon close it is awesome.  You can see the veins in the wings and everything.
Chelsea must have stayed up late!  I went to sleep when the wall was blue.  When I woke up, all the blue walls were three colors.  Blue, yellow and green.  The frog looks amazing with this background.  At first I was a little worried that the frog would blend into the background, but it doesn't at all.  I love it.
Maysen started her NaNoWriMo today.  NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.  She has been thinking about this book for awhile, but didn't start on it until today.  I think she is planning on calling the book "Silverfish".
I'll end with pictures of our sad pumpkins.  They looked much better on Sunday.  At least we carved them!  Plus, Jorja and I discovered that we love roasted pumpkin seeds.  Yummy!
Preston's pumpkin
 Stockton's prize winning pumpkin
 Jorja's pumpkin

No comments: