Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gingerbread Factory

This morning I went to Orem to visit Anne.  She came home from the hospital yesterday.  Matt had classes today, so I was able to spend a few hours with Sam and Anne.  I was very thankful I was traveling south. The north bound traffic was completely stopped.  I saw one car rolled over in the fast lane.  It was backed for miles and miles.  I have never seen traffic so bad.  I called Matt hoping he was planning on taking Front Runner today.  He was not.  Oh boy, I wonder if he made it to his classes.  Mike said that there were people at his work that normally get there around 8:00 who didn't make it until 11:00.  Yikes!

Anne is so tiny!  So beautiful and perfect.  Makes me sad that I don't get to hold Grace.  I held Anne while I talked to Sam.  I ran out to get lunch when Sam was feeding Anne.  Sam and I ate on her bed and it was delicious.  I left when Sam's mom arrived.

For Young Women I had my annual Gingerbread Factory.  I have nine girls now (since Ashley and Zoe turned 14 last week!)  Eight girls come regularly.  I made 9 houses, but only 4 of my girls came.  I was a little disappointed in that.  I know it is Thanksgiving week.  One of my girls is in Nebraska, I don't know if the others were traveling or not.  Last year we decorated the houses on Thanksgiving week and every one of my girls came.  Oh well.  It was still fun.  One of my girls brought a friend.  I told her she could decorate her own house, but she wanted to share.

Anyway, here are my pictures from the night.
Erica
 Carson and Erica
 Carson
 Preston & Erica
My girls love my boy!  He loves them right back.  So cute!
 Sephora
 Alice
 Sephora and Alice
 Carson and Erica
 Crystal and Senora
 Erica
 Carson
 Sephora
 Carson and Erica
 Crystal and Senora
 Senora, Crystal, Sephora, Carson, Erica, Alice
 Senora, Crystal, Sephora, Carson, Erica, Alice and Stephanie

No comments: