Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cold

I forgot to write about something funny that happened yesterday.  I woke up and was freezing!  Mike went and looked at the thermostat.  It was about 62 degrees inside.  I guess technically that isn't freezing, but I was cold!  For just a moment we thought our heater was broken.  Then Mike checked to see what the temperature was set at.  It was set at 40 degrees!  What!?!  Turns out, the other day Preston was hot.  He fixed that problem.  Silly boy!

I left church after sacrament meeting today.  I hurried down to see Natalie and Dustin's twins get blessed.  They are adorable!  It was my first time seeing them in person.  Natalie let me help get Sierra in her blessing dress.  The blessings were so sweet.  Natalie and Dustin's testimonies were very tender.  So many people love those babies!

I was lucky and got to sit next to Ella and Abby for a lot of the meeting. When Abby saw me she said, "Where's my Jorja?"  Ella learned how to spell my name.  I took Amelia out of the chapel and played with her for a bit.  Ange started to take her out during Sierra's blessing, but I was able to quickly and quietly convince her to let me do it.  That is what I was there for!  Lincoln slept through most of the meeting.  They have church at 9:00 and had already been through their three hours.  What troupers!

We had family dinner over here tonight.  Pot roast and rolls etc. Yummy!

No comments: