Friday, October 4, 2013

Stuff

Mike is finally off call!  Yay!  This has been a LONG week.  Last night he didn't get to sleep until around 7:00 am.  He actually slept through his hand-off at lunchtime.  I was volunteering at Jorja's school this morning, so I didn't wake him up.

Maysen had the day off.  I took her driving with me down to doTERRA to pick up some stuff.  I thought it would be a good excuse to get driving time in.  It was.  What I didn't realize though is the doTERRA convention just ended.  The line was HUGE!  Out the door.  Oh boy. Sorry about that Maysen.  Maysen waited at a table while I was in line. I saw Brittany when I was almost to the front.  She had all her kids with her and was carrying a sleeping Sadie.  Brittany said hi to Maysen. Maysen looked at her for awhile and finally said, "I have no idea who you are."  Haha.  That's my Maysen!  It is weird when you see people outside of where you normally see them.  Anyway, Maysen got a lot of drive time in today.  Mike and I also took her night driving to the Asian Market.  We wanted to pick up a new large pot for our apples.  Jorja came and picked up a Chinese chess set she has wanted.  Preston loved this weird scooter.  He did not want to stop riding it.

Jorja also got to play with Jazzie for a long time today.  She rode home with her.  Jazzie's mom had asked if Jorja could come over on Thursday, but I said no because Jorja had achievement days.  Then I forgot to send her to achievement days!  AHHH!  I hate being forgetful! I used to remember everything, no I forget so many things it is just embarrassing.

No comments: