Friday, October 25, 2013

Girls' Room Day 8

Lincoln had a birthday costume party today.  He invited Jorja and Preston.  I had no idea how I would get them there and back.  Luckily my dad was going, so they went with him.  Jorja was Hedwig and Preston was a frog.
Preston and Jorja
Stockton had diving today.  They were supposed to wear costumes.  To diving.  I found this knight costume in our costume box.  Stockton thought it would be fun to dive with a sword.  He seemed to have a great time.  I missed the entire thing.  Mike had set an appointment up for us to talk to cabinet people.  If only I realized these two events were at the same time!  Stockton said it was fun because they could do what ever they wanted.  Also, his costume made it so it didn't hurt when he landed - so he had no fear!
Stockton
This evening we had our neighborhood Chili and Chocolate.  Stockton was wet, so he needed a new costume.  He made it himself.
Stockton's new costume
 I loved Olivia's costume.
Chelsea is doing awesome as always.  I brought her home some chili and treats.  So, so, so amazing!
Chelsea in the corner
 End of the day.

No comments: