Friday, October 18, 2013

Girls' Room Day 5

Chelsea went home today, but she managed to paint a moon on the ceiling before she left!  We asked the girls if they each wanted a moon. They decided they wanted to share the same moon.  The metal thing that the moon is over is where the curtains divide the room.  Chelsea put some glow-in-the-dark paint over the moon.  Just a bit to test it.  It looked so cool!  She is going to put more on it before she is finished. Love it!
I spent the morning painting with Chelsea.  She is so sweet.  I probably talked her ear off!  Haha!  Jackson sure picked a gem!  Chelsea mentioned how surprised she was that our kids never fight.  She listens to them as they fall asleep and couldn't believe how well they get along. I have to agree with her.  They do have their moments, but overall they adore each other.  Makes my life extra amazing.

The rest of the day was semi-crazy.  I didn't get to watch Stockton dive again.  I almost forgot about diving.  I noticed the time five minutes before he needed to be there.  He most likely missed warm-ups, which he was not disappointed in a bit.

We are hoping to redo our kitchen.  We met with our neighbor who is working on different designs for us.  We liked them a bit, but are not in love with anything yet.  I have a hard time visualizing things.  Hope we can do this and that we love it.

No comments: