Thursday, October 17, 2013

Girls' Room Day 4

Mike and I started off the day with the hardest exercise class ever! Michael Banks wasn't there.  He had a substitute named Bobbi.  Oh man!  I seriously wanted to cry.  And throw-up.  It was so hard.  My legs and knees are killing me.

The kids have two days off for fall break.  It seems like we have been running non-stop.  It is so nice to have life slow down a little bit. Although I wasn't able to watch Stockton at diving because I needed to get dinner over to someone in our ward.  It was nice not to have to deal with school though.

The girls' room is looking amazing!  I am loving watching this come together.  Incredible!
Maysen's wall
Preston tried to take a picture like Chelsea.  It didn't work out as well, but still very cute.  These are our attempts.
Preston

No comments: