Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Girls' Room Day 3

I had to take Maysen early to school today.  She had a big test.  All the sophomores had to take it.  It took several hours.  As a result the rest of her classes were shortened to about a half hour.  Nice way to start off a long weekend!

Chelsea painted a frog on Jorja's side.  She didn't want Jorja to feel bad that Maysen's room was being worked on.  I think Jorja is in love.  This frog is so cool!  It is huge!  Love, love, love it!
Jorja's frog
 Maysen's scenery
Chelsea took this cute, silly picture with the frog.  I begged her to send it to me.  She is playing leapfrog.  Awesome!  Isn't Chelsea just adorable?
Chelsea
We have been surprised at how hard Chelsea has been working.  We knew she had arthritis and she warned us that she would need a lot of breaks because of it, but she doesn't take any.  Seriously!  She works non-stop.  I hope she is having fun, because I am loving it!  This room is going to be amazing!

No comments: