Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Girls' Room Day 10

I love this room!  This wall is where Maysen's bed goes.  Chelsea painted the light switch and outlet cover.  I love it!  We are going to take those off and spray them with a gloss paint.  Hopefully they won't scratch that way.  Look at that grass!  Love, love, love it!!!
Here is a bigger view of the room.  That gorgeous tree is going to be right above Maysen's head.  Amazing!
We are still covered in Halloween costumes.  I have spent the last few nights sewing on spikes to Jorja and Preston's dragon costumes.  The spikes are made out of snow cone cups, so it is a little weird.  Stockton spent some time painting his costume in here with Chelsea.  I wish I would have gotten a picture.  Maybe Mike did...... He did!  I'm glad. Stockton HATES getting his hands dirty.  This costume required a lot of time with dirty hands.  He worked so hard on it.  He is going to love it!
Stockton
 Stockton & Chelsea ~ painting buddies

No comments: