Friday, October 11, 2013

Eric. Aubrey. Jennifer. Lily.

We were able to have Heather's kids come over to play all day today.  It was awesome!  I begged Heather to let them come over so she and Zac could work on their house.  Heather's kids had fall break, so they were out of school.  Luckily today was short day, so Jorja and Preston were home early.  Jorja had THE BEST time with Eric and Aubrey.  Preston loved playing with Jennifer and Lily.  Especially Jennifer.

Jorja, Eric and Aubrey really wanted to go swimming.  I warned them that it would be really cold.  I hadn't had the heater on, so there was no chance it would be warm.  They wanted to go swimming anyway.  We found swimsuits for them to wear.  They claimed to have fun, but there was no chance I was getting in that water!
Aubrey, Jorja, Eric
 Aubrey
 Eric
 Aubrey & Eric
 Jorja & Aubrey
I am so mean.  I wouldn't let Jennifer or Lily go swimming.  Just because I didn't want to get in.  Preston, Jennifer and Lily played in the "sandbox" while the other kids swam.  They would have much rather been in the water, but they did great playing in the sand instead.
Lily & Jennifer
 Jennifer, Preston, Lily
 I find this picture adorable.
Heather's kids did not want to leave when she came to pick them up. Yea!  I am so glad they are moving closer to me.  They will be about thirty minutes away.  Not too shabby.  I am so excited to see Heather's house!  Especially in the winter.  I heard they have an awesome sled hill out back!  Can't wait to go play!  Hope they invite us!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks again Steph for watching the kids! They had so much fun! Now, when we get in the car, they ask if we are going to my cousins house. When I tell them, "No, we are going to our new house to work," they groan. You will definitely need to come up to our house during the winter! We would love to have you!