Saturday, October 5, 2013

At Home

I LOVE conference.  I love everything about it.  I got a ton of candy for the kids bingo boards.  Stockton made a tic-tac-toe board.  He had two different words on each square.  They were in different colors.  When you heard a word, you would put your candy on that square.  Whoever got tic-tac-toe first would get all the candy.  Nice.  I had way too much candy today.  Whoops.

Mike and I worked on apples during the break of conference.  We were able to get a batch of applesauce canned.  Mike also got some apple cider canned.  I love apple cider.  I never liked it before I had homemade cider.  Now it is a favorite.

My dad came up to watch the Priesthood session.  We laughed at him when he showed up in a suit.  He had no idea you could watch the priesthood session at home.  They watched it in the movie room with candy and popcorn.  Although my dad kept falling asleep.  He said it was much harder to stay awake in nice comfy reclining chairs.

The younger kids went swimming during the priesthood session.  The water was warm, but the air was cold.  I took a picture right before they got out.  Jorja couldn't get anyone to play with her because both Preston and Max wouldn't leave the pool heaters.
Max, Jorja & Preston

No comments: