Monday, October 7, 2013

Apple Picking

We have a lot of apples.  They are up so high on the tree it is impossible to get them.  Mike decided to rent some sort of contraption.  I'm sure it has a real name, I'm also sure I don't care what the name is.  Anyway, we picked apples all day.  The kids had a blast!  They think their dad is the coolest.  They are right.
Mike & Stockton
 Mike & Jorja
 Mike & Preston
 How high can this thing go?
 Maysen & Mike
 Maysen and Mike are so tiny up there!
 Now it's my turn.  The view up here is incredible!
 I love the curve of the street.
 I know a lot of these look the same, but it was so pretty!
 Our backyard
 Mike and Jorja have now moved to the green apples
 Preston & Shiver
 Mike & Preston
 Mike and I went to check out the view at night.  Gorgeous!
 Draper Temple.  My phone didn't want to take a good picture.
 We now have bags and bags of apples.
 Boxes too.

No comments: