Saturday, October 19, 2013

Anne Marie's Shower

Matt stayed over our house last night.  He had game night with his friends.  We left the door unlocked for him.  I heard him come in about 1:30 in the morning.  He stayed today and worked on the shed with Mike.  I really need to take a picture of that because it is looking good!

Ange and I went to Sam's baby shower today.  We gave her a bag full of clothes.  People were comparing it to a Mary Poppins bag.  The clothes just kept coming and coming.

Grandma and Grandpa gave me a blanket to take down for Anne. Grandpa asked if I could give it to Sam at her shower.  Yep.  It is beautiful.
Sam and Anne's blanket
I took the kids to get passport photos.  Theirs expired last summer. Now that the government is back in business, I want to make sure that is done.  I then took them to Iceburg to get milkshakes.  On the way back home, Mike called me and told me Olivia was there.  She had been at our door for twenty minutes.  I'm hoping that it just seemed like twenty minutes.  I had texted her mom and asked if she wanted to come over.  I didn't hear back so I forgot about it.  I felt so bad!  Jorja was thrilled Olivia was there.  They made cookies for their teachers.

Max came over while my dad and Cathy went to a seminary reunion. Mike and I worked on apples.  Again.  I totally forgot to watch the BYU game.  I was hoping it was a really late game when I checked to see what channel it was on.  The game had just finished and it looked like it was a good one.  Oh well.

No comments: