Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Timpanogos Field Trip

I went with Jorja on her field trip to Timpanogos Cave.  When I went with Maysen last month we went around lunch time.  It was so much better in the morning.  The entire way up the mountain was in the shade!  That made a huge difference.  I held Jorja's hand most of the way up.  I loved it!
Jorja and Ava
I tried to get a picture of the kids that were in my group.  None of the pictures turned out very well.
This afternoon I went with John and Cassie to watch Lincoln play in a baseball game.  Bubs is the coach.  Bubs asked Max if he wanted to play because he thought they would be missing a few people.  It was a lot of fun to watch.  John loved it.  While we were there Cassie got a phone call from the Relief Society president of their new ward.  They set up someone to bring them dinner the day they move in.  They also scheduled someone to watch Mallory and Trevor while they unpack. Wow!  That's amazing!

I ran home after the game (well, obviously I drove my car) so I could put the kids to bed.  I got home just in time for scripture study.  Mike had a meeting at church so it worked out perfectly.  After Maysen was tucked into bed I headed back down to my dad's house.  I was able to play a game of Dominion with John and Pace.  Dad made tapioca.  This is what I hate about getting old.  I had hardly anything to eat today, (breakfast - oatmeal, lunch & dinner - weight watcher meal), then I had a bowl and a half of tapioca with ice cream.  I know that is a lot, but I thought I would be okay because I hiked up Timpanogos this morning! Nope.  Gained a pound.  Ridiculous.  At least tapioca is delicious, so it was worth it.

No comments: