Thursday, September 5, 2013

They're Out of Here!

After the kids were off to school I headed down to John's house to hang out with them before they left. I made a quick trip home to pick up for something for Cassie about an hour later.  This is the sight I was blessed with.  Yay!  I'm so happy to see that!  Too bad John and his family will be gone when the pool is FINALLY working!
Our pool is almost done!
I got a few pictures of the kids right before they left.  Trevor was much more cooperative than Mallory!
Trevor
 Going to miss him!
Mallory did NOT want me to take her picture.  I had a lot of fun teasing her.  There is a fine line between teasing and terrorizing.  I tried really hard not to cross it.
Mallory picking up the trains to get away from me taking her picture.  
 Mallory running away from me.
 Mallory made happy by Kenny.
 Mallory finally letting go of the trains.
 (John) Kenny, Mallory (Dad).  I hate dogs.  Why do little kids like them?
 Mallory
 Mallory in the car.  Not happy that I took her picture.
 Trevor humors me.
 All smiles and ready to drive to Boise!
The kids had piano lessons today.  I have not been good about making sure they practiced this week.  I was trying to get everyone to practice before Penny came.  Jorja was also stressing about an essay that was due and studying for her Chinese test.  Jorja almost always stresses way too much on Thursdays.  Anyway, Blake and Miles came over.  I told them they could play outside for about ten minutes.  The kids went in the back.  Guess who came over to play with them?  Malone!  Seriously. I got him on a rope and took him back to his owners.  Have I mentioned that I'm scared of dogs?  I think I have been very nice about this entire situation.  When we got there I told Mason (I think) that we really couldn't have Malone in our yard anymore.  We are close to having our pool finished and I didn't want Malone to ruin our pool.  He said that he wouldn't come over again.  Hopefully not.
Malone
Mike had just left to Home Depot when Malone came over.  I texted him a picture and asked him to pick up more fence stuff.  So $200 later and the rest of Mike's night and hopefully Malone won't come back again.
Dog fence
 Not pretty, but hopefully effective.
This is the spot where Malone got over today.  Jorja said that it was a lot harder for him to get over here.  He really struggled and then landed on his head.  Hopefully this will keep him out.

No comments: