Saturday, September 14, 2013

Always Busy

Mike and I got up early to exercise.  It was a killer on the arms.  I was so glad to be done!  We then went to the ward clean-up project.  We pulled weeds on the baseball diamond.  Stockton met us there.  He slept overnight in President Back's backyard.  I was so tired when I got home!  Matt and Sam were there.  I talked to Sam for just a bit before she went to the fair.  Matt was helping Mike build the pool shed in the back.  This afternoon I packed up and went to Lagoon to pick up Bubs and three of his kids.  I was about an hour late; but if they have to wait for me, at least they had a great place to wait.  As I was leaving to Idaho Mike was pulling out of the driveway to go to the Bradley's.  Their basement flooded.  So glad that wasn't us!  We got to Grandma's house around bedtime.  Bubs mowed Grandpa's yard.  I picked up apples with the kids so Bubs could finish the backyard.  Grandpa made yummy fish and potatoes for dinner.  It was a really good day.

No comments: