Tuesday, September 24, 2013

4 Girls

Yesterday I texted a few of Jorja's friend's moms.  I asked if they could ride the bus home with Jorja to go swimming.  Boy was Jorja excited! Nice that it took the sting out of yesterday a bit.  Four giggly, cute, adorable girls came and spent a few hours swimming out back.  Jazzie, Olivia and Ashley.  It was awesome and Jorja was so happy.  It was so awesome I didn't get one picture.  It is going to be hard on Jorja when these girls split up next year.  They will go to different middle schools and different high schools.  I'm not happy about that.  I wish they would keep all the Chinese kids together.  It makes sense to me to have a few really good Chinese teachers at one school instead of having Chinese teachers at every school.  Most likely Jazzie and Olivia will go to a different school.  At least Jorja will have Ashley.  Although Jazzie lives in the boundaries for our school, so there is a chance she won't get a permit to go to the other one.  Selfishly, I hope that happens. :)

No comments: