Sunday, September 8, 2013

18th Anniversary

I hurt so bad!  I can barely move.  Wow, oh wow.  Hopefully it gets better.  It's got to be good for me, right?

Today was the primary program.  It is so nice to just watch and enjoy without having any responsibility.  Preston sat in the front row and was so well behaved!  He had his arms folded any time he stood up to sing. Wow.  School really has been good for him!  Both Preston and Jorja did such a good job on their parts.  They spoke clearly and slow.  Not too slow, just not super fast like a lot of the kids tend to do.  Preston was disappointed that I didn't record his part.  I did take a picture of him before church.  We got there pretty early and he was sitting on a row by himself.  Most of the kids were sitting on the stand, but Preston sat in the Bishops chair, so he had to wait until after the sacrament before he could go up on the stand.  I was surprised how well behaved all the kids were.  They probably seemed so well behaved because I wasn't in charge.  If I was, I'm sure I would have noticed every little distraction and worried way too much about it.
Preston
Mike gave me a heated toilet for our anniversary.  He actually put it together yesterday, but I didn't want to put the pictures up until today.  It is awesome!  They have these all over Japan.  I thought they were the coolest thing.  It is extra nice today because my legs are SOOOO sore! Mike can always think of the best presents.
Mike installing our new toilet seat.
 Heated toilet seat = awesome
 The remote in case you want to use the squirty features.  Haha!
After church Mike and I watched Harry Potter 4 with Jorja.  She finished the book a long time ago and has been wanting to watch the movie.  Shannon called to see if we wanted to come over, but the movie didn't finish until 7:00.  We ended up not being able to go, but we did get Family Home Evening done. I was in charge of the dessert and had talked Mike into making soufflés.  Yummy!  The kids didn't think so.  I don't think I'm going to stress too much about the eating part of our exercise class yet.  Baby steps here.  Mike and I went to bed early because we got to go to the gym early tomorrow.  Seriously, I have the best husband!

No comments: