Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sowe Spik!!!!

Haha!  Preston taped this note to my computer this morning.  Both Preston and Jorja got Webkinz while I was gone.  The tooth fairy gave it to them.  Preston got an iguana and Jorja got a tiger.  Preston was so nice and traded with Jorja.  She REALLY wanted that iguana.  Preston was super nice because the tiger had a rip down the middle.  Preston had been asking me to fix Spike since I got home.  He wanted to take him camping with us.  I thought his note was so funny!
This morning I didn't need to worry about getting my lesson ready. Although I was a bit worried because Jacqui was teaching and I saw on Instagram that they were stuck in traffic on their way back from Colorado, so they were staying overnight.  I was hoping she would make it back!  I had texted her to make sure she was still planning on teaching a few days ago, but I never heard back.  I was so happy when I saw her in church.  Even more happy when she said she was planning on teaching!  What a relief!

I spent my time this morning making cupcakes.  I am getting a new beehive today.  Nicole left me this week as well.  Nicole is gluten free, and Chloe is gluten free.  I traded one for another!  Haha!  Nicole has Celiac Disease.  Chloe doesn't.  One of her brothers can't have gluten, so the entire family is gluten free.  I have been super careful with Nicole. I'll probably just keep the same habits with Chloe.  Chloe's cousin died when he was thirteen from eating something that had a trace of peanuts in it.  I can understand why her family is super careful.

After church and visiting with Chloe and her family, we headed up to our camping trip with Bubs and his family.  We decided to camp at Lagoon.  The kids were pretty excited, except Maysen.  She is tired of camping, but she was a really good sport.  While Mike and I were getting everything ready, the kids played croquet.  Maysen almost won, but Stockton had an amazing crazy comeback to take the prize.  And by prize I mean bragging rights....
Preston and Ella
 Preston
 Lincoln, Stockton and Ella
 Amelia helping setup the tent.  Abbs on a blanket.
 Millie pulling herself up for the first time!

No comments: