Friday, August 9, 2013

Schedule

Mike is off call!  Yay!  This was the easiest on-call for me.  It was one of the hardest for Mike, I think.

This morning, Stockton and I met with his school counselor to figure out his schedule.  He can't take French, that is disappointing.  Instead he is taking Creative Writing and Peer Tutoring.  I think (hope) he will like those classes.  This is going to be a crazy year getting Stockton to his math class.  I hope it was the right decision.  It seemed like there was no perfect option, maybe even no good option.  Oh well.  Anyway, every other day except Friday he will be late to his fifth period class. Usually that will be pe.  Sometimes it will be drawing.  Depending on the high school and middle school A days and B days matching up. Every other Friday he will completely miss his third period class, which is science.  I know!  This is not a perfect plan, but at least it is a plan.  I hope this was the right decision.  I will do anything for Stockton, but how do I figure out what the best thing for him is?

No comments: