Thursday, August 22, 2013

On the Ball

Mike and I dropped Maysen and Stockton off at school and then headed to the airport.  Jorja and Preston got out the door themselves this morning.  Mike is headed to Virginia to take his super hard test.  He has been studying a lot, but it quite a bit nervous.  It will be great when this stress is lifted off of his shoulders!

When I came back from the airport I saw this on my computer.  The kids were supposed to bring emergency bags to school in case of an earthquake.  I have been procrastinating because that is what I do, and because the paper said it wasn't due until September.  Jorja's note said, "I finished the emergency bag, it has everything in it I need.  In the bag is the red paper.  Will you fill it out please?  Thank you, Jorja" Awesome!  I'm going to get her to put together Preston's bag too!  I wish I was as on the ball as she is.
 Preston's Chinese numbers 6-10
I had to throw a picture of Preston' s work because I think it is stinkin' adorable!  This is going to be a great year!

No comments: