Saturday, August 31, 2013

Need a BIG Hole!

Today started off with a bang.  We got a call about 8:30 asking us if we were coming to clean the church.  I remember seeing Mike's name in the bulletin last Sunday and that he was in charge.  We took the program home to write it on the calendar, but by the time we got home from church we completely forgot.  I mean completely!  Sometimes when I forget things I remember up until that day and then just space it. This wasn't the same.  Mike was so incredibly embarrassed!  It could have turned out worse though.  We were lucky enough to catch Becky right as she was leaving.  She gave us a key to the church and Mike was down there within a few minutes of being called.  I brought the kids about ten minutes later.  We worked for two hours.  It was only us and on the list.  Sister Perry said she has lived here twenty years and didn't recognize any of the names.  Anyway, we got it done.  We took the kids to yogurt afterwards and Mike took a four hour nap.  Mike said it wasn't so much he was tired, he just wanted to crawl into a hole.

John and my dad went to the Shakespeare Festival down in Cedar City to see Twelve Angry Men.  That gave Cassie and I lots of time to hang out!  Cassie was able to get a great deal on new tires.  I met her at the store with Trevor and we went to lunch.  We came home to find Mallory asleep on the rectangle thing.  So cute!  She was half asleep half awake. I asked her if she needed to go potty.  She said yes.  We were walking to the bathroom and she said, "I'm very, very tired."  Then I noticed she was wet.  She said, "I'm wet but I didn't want to tell that boy because he would be so sad."  Haha!  Mallory is such a crack-up!  Too bad she was wide awake after I changed her clothes.  
Mallory

No comments: