Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Baby is in First Grade!

I have to admit, I have not been looking forward to this day - at all! Today was my first full day with all of my kids in school.  Luckily Lincoln, Ella, Abbs and Millie came and played with me for a few hours while their mom and dad went to the temple.
Preston
 Preston - first grade
I also had several pool workers to keep me company.  They were here all day and worked on this wall.  I hope this turns into an awesome pool when they are done!
Maysen was sick when she got home from school.  She had a pretty high temperature.  We were able to get it under control by bedtime luckily.  Preston had a great day and keeps telling me that he loves school!  That makes me so happy!  If only his brother felt the same way.

For Young Womens' we had a combined pool party/BBQ activity - at our neighbors pool, not ours.  My dad took me to Costco this morning to get a few things for it.  That was fun.  Stockton really wanted me to make 'brownie cake'.  That is what he calls it.  I call it 'butter cake' for obvious reasons.  I did get it done and it was a hit.  Maysen missed this activity, she was so disappointed.  Haha!  I think she was secretly relieved to be sick.  Just kidding, she really didn't feel well.  

No comments: