Thursday, August 29, 2013

Look Who's Here!

It's Mallory!  John, Cassie and Trevor came with her.  John and Cassie took three days to drive here from Ohio.  On Wednesday they will leave for Oregon where John will start his new job.  I tried to time it so I would get to my dad's house a few minutes before they showed up.  I was late.  I got there a few minutes after they showed up.  John was laughing, "We beat you from Ohio!"  Yep.  Sure did.

Mallory was a bundle of energy.  Who can blame her after three days in the car?  She was cute as she ran from one thing to the other.  Trevor is funny.  He is like a cooked noodle.  He loves to walk when he holds onto John's hand.  (One hand NOT two.)  He is just very noodle like when he walks.  It is so cute!  John said Trevor has never crawled, apparently he wants to skip that step.
Mallory
 Mallory carried this chair up on the tramp by herself.
 Not sure what her objective is.
I'm so excited to have John and his family here over the next few days! I wish they were staying at my house, but my dad will have fun with them over there.

No comments: