Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lemonade

Poor Jorja was sick today.  She started feeling yucky last night.  She missed church today.  Mike and I went and checked on her after sacrament meeting.  She spent most of the day reading Harry Potter 4. She had one more chapter left, but I wouldn't let her finish.  It will still be there in the morning.

Bubs and Ange came over today.  The water was turned off at their house, and about seventy other houses in their neighborhood.  They thought the water was going to be off until tomorrow, but it came back on around six.  They were all prepared to take baths here.  I think they were very relieved to bathe at home.

I made the (healthy) kids go to our ward lemonade social.  It is the last one of the summer.  I gave each of them a goal to talk to three people. Mike got his done the first three minutes we were there and was ready to leave.  Maysen had a conversation with Melissa about having a conversation.  I guess they decided what they would tell people they were talking about in case anybody asked.  It was silly.  I can't even remember what they decided, I just remember laughing at Maysen when she told me.

Stockton wanted to stay later to jump on the trampoline.  Mike got some cute pictures of Maysen walking home with Preston.  I love my family!
Maysen and Preston

No comments: