Friday, August 30, 2013

Family

Once the kids were all safely dropped off at their schools I headed down to my dad's house.  Matt met us there too.  John, Matt and I played a couple of games of Dominion.  It was a fun little activity in the middle of the day.  Later, Bubs and his family, John and his family and Matt came over for a bit.  It was an impromptu get together.  So fun to have John and his family here!  (Sure wish we had a pool to swim in!)
Mallory and Stockton
 Jorja, Preston, John & Mallory
 Trevor
 Mallory, Jorja, Preston, Stockton
I went down to my dad's house to play Dominion with John, Matt and their friends (Pace and Bryan).  I am on a horrible Dominion losing streak.  It is really quite sad.  What isn't sad is my mystery flavor Dum-Dum.  Now that gave me a good surprise!
Sucker-face Stockton

No comments: