Monday, August 26, 2013

Best First Day of School Picture Ever

My neighbor put this picture up on instagram.  I can't stop laughing!
Mike and I went to a Japanese restaurant with Jorja and Preston to celebrate Mike passing his big test.  We were going to go on Saturday, but Jorja started feeling a little sick.  We knew the younger two would love it!  Maysen and Stockton were happy staying home and eating pizza.  Both Jorja and Preston were good eaters.  I think they had a great time.  Preston loved dipping his food in the sauce.  He was pretending he was cooking the food.  He kept asking us if we would like him to cook some food.

We came back home to find Malone in our yard.  He is our backyard neighbors dog.  He was also in our yard on Saturday.  I borrowed a leash from a neighbor and Jorja, Preston and I walked him home. Except Malone is now huge and pulled me quite a bit.  One time I did a face plant.  I think I twisted my ankle.  Maybe I just rolled it.  Whatever I did, it hurts.  The kids were in heaven though. 

I dropped off the leash and talked to Autumn and Kristen for awhile.  I have never really talked to Kristen before.  She is about my age, and seems a lot like Jorja.  They let Jorja hold their cat, Mr. Round.  Kristen told Jorja how she could get free frogs.  She talked to her about how they are looking for people to study this certain species of frog in Utah. Jorja was really interested in that!  Kristen worked with dolphins for a long time.  She also bred crickets.  Jorja found her fascinating!

No comments: