Friday, August 2, 2013

7 Peaks

I took the kids to 7 peaks this morning, actually Maysen did because she drove us there!  It was crowded!  I spent the first hour looking for Stockton, Jorja and Preston.  I told them they could go on ahead while I put sunscreen on.  I just couldn't find them after that.  Maysen and I spent awhile at the bottom of a slide we thought they went on, then we gave up.  I finally let Maysen go down slides by herself.  I was starting to get really nervous.  Then I saw Stockton and Jorja come running to me.  They lost Preston!  Yikes!  Luckily they had just lost him.  I was sick to my stomach.  It only lasted five minutes though because Stockton found him.  Thank goodness!  The rest of the day was uneventful.  I was grateful for uneventful.

Now for my last day of pictures from Bear Lake.  These were actually from the first day, but I just found them.  Mike let Jorja and Preston go into the lake with their clothes on.  They thought that was so cool!  I was nervous when they were far away.
Jorja's head and Preston
 Stephanie - watching the kids, too far away for my liking
 Preston
 Jorja
 Mike
 Jorja and Preston
 Happy!  Happy!
 Washy!  Washy!

No comments: