Monday, August 19, 2013

10th, 8th, 5th

Today was the official first day of school.  Except for Preston.  He doesn't start until tomorrow.  This year is going to be a crazy year trying to keep track of what kid is supposed to go where, but we'll survive!
Stockton
 Maysen & Stockton
 Jorja, Maysen, Stockton
 Jorja - 5th grade, Maysen - 10th grade, Stockton - 8th grade
 Jorja
 Jorja with her new backpack & lunchbox
 Stephanie with the flower Jorja made me
Preston and I spent the entire day together.  It was awesome!  This was our last alone day until high school.  Well, I'm sure won't be that long... We decided to play Dominion until it was time to go to school for a first grade orientation.  I was really impressed with his teachers.  I am so excited for this year!  Preston and I had to leave early in order to get Stockton and Joshua from middle school.  We dropped them off and then went to Kneaders.  Preston loves Kneaders, which makes me happy - although they didn't have pumpkin bread.  Soon Preston, soon.
Stephanie and Preston
We left Kneaders to pick up the boys at high school and drop them back off at middle school.  Then Preston and I went to Planet Play, except it wasn't there.  Apparently it went out of business.  The new place is called All Star, but they don't accept our passes.  We decided to pay for one game of laser tag anyway.  It was just Preston and I.  We had a great time!  Preston won 4,100 to 3,300.  He was so proud!

After school I took Jorja to get a haircut.  A little backwards I know, but she looks pretty darn cute.  We just got a trim, but it needed to be done!

No comments: