Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just Stuff

Stockton, Jorja and I went and got free slurpees.  Maysen did not want to go.  She doesn't even like snow cones.  Poor girl.
Jorja, Stockton, Preston
Mike and I gave Maysen and Stockton some pitstop completion papers. Stockton for completing his Life Scout.  Maysen for finishing her Drivers Ed classroom requirements and for getting her book printed. Stockton won a trip to Planet Play with his dad and/or mom.  Maysen won a trip to Maggie Moo's and a new book.  Notice the pitstop pages are not in color.  For some reason our printer ran out of color ink.  I wonder why?
Stockton and Maysen
Preston and Mike worked on a contraption to drain the swimming pool. I'm not sure exactly what it is or does, but Preston was sure excited about it.
Preston
Preston drew me a picture.  He worked really hard on it.  Love that cute, sweet little boy!
Preston showing off his art work.

No comments: