Friday, July 19, 2013

Sprinkles

Preston, why don't you have some yogurt with your sprinkles. Seriously.
Jorja finished Chinese camp today.  She is glad that it is over, but she loved seeing her friends everyday.  I picked up Jorja from Jazzie's house after she had played there for several hours.  They were making cake balls when I got there.

My dad took Mike and I to visit Mr. Ward in the rehabilitation center. He was our AP History teacher and Mike's advisor when he was in Student Government.  Mr. Ward was in a car crash over a month ago. His daughter-in-law was driving and his two grandchildren were in the car.  A car rear-ended them when their car stopped to let a little kid on a bike cross the street.  Mr. Ward broke his back, but no one else was injured.  That's crazy!  Anyway, he was funny.  The thing that made me laugh the most was when he started talking about Mike running for office.  "I remember you were running against Adam Ghiz and I didn't think you had a chance of winning."  Haha!  Then he started talking about the debates.  Mike and Adam were asked if they could sing the school song.  When it was Mike's turn he asked, "Do you want it forward or backward?"  Mike then sang the entire school song backwards.  Mr. Ward said, "I had never seen anything like it.  The entire crowd burst into applause when he finished and I thought - Wow.  That kid just won the election."  I was there.  It was pretty awesome.

After we left Mr. Ward, Mike and I took my dad and Cathy out to a Japanese restaurant.  The food was delicious!  I brought home steak and chicken for Jorja and Preston.  They loved it.  Mike and I will definitely need to take them there sometime.  

No comments: