Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shiver's Nose

I found Shiver this morning.  He was in my church bag.  We didn't go to our regular ward for the past two weeks, so I never noticed him there.  I opened the door a crack and just had Shiver peeking through.  Preston was so happy!  He cuddled with Shiver all day.  He told me several times, "Shiver's nose feels so good!"  He loves to rub Shiver's nose against his cheek, like Shiver is giving him kisses.  Shiver's nose is also falling apart.  I'll have to take a picture.  I find it funny that he thinks it feels good.

Mike took blocks to church today.  They were going to build temples. Preston wanted to practice first. He was so proud of his 'temple with people inside'.
Preston
Tonight we went to Bubs' house for dinner.  They made yummy ribs. Preston kept asking for more.  I don't experience that often!  Maysen drove us home.  She did great.  She hates driving.  We are mean parents.

No comments: